.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Okay so I have a blog

"Okay so I have a blog", doubt anyone's ever typed that before. After spending quite a while trying one blog name after another, only to discover that the name had already been taken, I decided to search through my memory of some great and noble quote that would lend an air of dignity and wisdom to my site. I frequently had to mentally shoo-away the quote "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" so many times I was actually on the verge of embarassing myself. Being alone and embarassing oneself is not a pleasant sensation, I assure you. After a while I remembered something Arthur said to The Tick, on craft night..."You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!" Certainly there's something profound in this proclamation. Perhaps it will be this site's destiny to reveal the pearl of wisdom and polish it to a lustrous shine to guide us through life. yawn Or perhaps I was tired of looking at the Continue Button when I was creating this site. Whatever ... I hope you enjoy your visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Well ... it's about dang time!!!

9/15/2005 4:17 PM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Whoops ... welcome to the club. Now you too can write erudite intriguing stuff for everyone and noone to read. But I will.

9/15/2005 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home