.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A special time.



Did you let the special time go by without noticing? A time like this should've been more like a New Years Eve party count-down.

But I caught it.

What am I talking about?

This morning, just a bit ago, the time and date was 01:02:03 04/05/06!

Gotta wait another 100 years for this to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home