.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Favorite REALLY Bad joke

Q: What's red and invisible??




A: ...no tomatoes!


5 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

HAHAHAHA!
No, I'm not a blog spammer. You have Sonja to blame for a total random stranger commenting on your blog. But that joke was right up my alley.
One of my all-time faves from my childhood: Ask me if I'm a truck driver. (Are you a truck driver?)
No!
BWAAAAA.

9/20/2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Glad you like it. Unfortunately I heard this joke for the first time only recently so I've missed out on years of entertainment ...retelling the joke to myself and whatnot. As for blaming Sonja...there's nothing to blame her for and nothing for you to apologize for... being random and being strange are two qualities I like in people; like for example Sonja.

And I think since you laughed at this joke, you must also fall into this category.

Are you a truck driver? haha. funny. Even funnier when I now picture a pirate walking through a crowded bar asking the same question. hahahahhaa!

9/20/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Oh what a cheesy title you now have for your blog ... I love it!!!

9/21/2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I agree it's cheesy. I haven't gotten one I like yet. Only other one I have is this
and though it's not as juvenile as the flaming text, it's still not what I want to keep up there.

9/21/2005 7:38 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Eh, whoops, I meant this

9/21/2005 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home