.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Friday, May 12, 2006

My Belief Quiz Results

I've seen others posting results of a religion quiz they've taken through Select Smart on various sites. I have often gone and taken the quiz, sometimes with differing results but have never bothered posting my results. So today I will do just that just in case anybody besides myself is curious.

I've added Select Smart to my links in the sidebar. Some of their quizes are good, some to me are a bit lame. The ones done by the site themselves are usually pretty good. A favorite there is also the ones dealing with politics and choosing the right party. An example is 2008 Presidential Candidates.

anyways...here we go...

My Results:

# 1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
# 2. Unitarian Universalism (96%)
# 3. New Age (93%)
# 4. Mahayana Buddhism (82%)
# 5. Liberal Quakers (80%)
# 6. New Thought (72%)
# 7. Hinduism (71%)
# 8. Sikhism (65%)
# 9. Theravada Buddhism (62%)
# 10. Reform Judaism (60%)
# 11. Jainism (58%)
# 12. Scientology (57%)
# 13. Mainline - Liberal Christian Protestants (54%)
# 14. Secular Humanism (51%)
# 15. Bah�'� Faith (49%)
# 16. Taoism (48%)
# 17. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (42%)
# 18. Non-theist (42%)
# 19. Orthodox Judaism (42%)
# 20. Orthodox Quaker (29%)
# 21. Islam (29%)
# 22. Mainline - Conservative Christian Protestant (15%)
# 23. Seventh Day Adventist (11%)
# 24. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (8%)
# 25. Eastern Orthodox (2%)
# 26. Jehovah's Witness (2%)
# 27. Roman Catholic (2%)

Of course how thorough can this quiz be when it doesn't even mention the Flying Spaghetti Monster! (noodlyness) Jeesh! ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jehovah's Witnesses are at the bottom (2%) that's where they belong,you are a smart lad.Cheers,Danny Haszard

5/12/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Ross: Yeah that would be a funny shirt. or maybe " I'm only 8% Mormon, so like how many wives can I have?" nyah...yours is funnier.

Danny: I visited your site. Definitely was some things I'd never heard of before.

5/12/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Actually it might also be funny to see Jesus wearing that "I'm 60% reformed Jew" T-shirt.

;-)

5/15/2006 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home