.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Your Portal To The World of RPG Maker™

This game for the PS2 looks interesting. It's RPG Maker3. I've never played any of the earlier versions but have seen screen shots of them. The screenshots on this new version are much better. This game allows you to design your own Role Playing Game and then play it yourself, or let others try.

Found info on it first at Worth Playing, which is a link I should probably add to my sidebar.

It might be nice if they have a random button which would create a random game...that way there'd be surprises. Hmmm...


Your Portal To The World of RPG Maker™

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home