.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Stuffed Animals for the Discriminating Shopper.

Looking for a gift?
Perhaps a stuffed animal is just what you're looking for.

Do you have a friend who's not feeling very well? What better gift than a Common Cold to cuddle with.

Is your child asking for a new stuffed animal to sleep with? Perhaps you should buy her a nice Dust Mite. Of course you probably shouldn't tell her there's probably 50,000 of them already on her pillow, jogging in her ears and making whoopie in her eyebrows at night.

And in the Don't Tell Me I Never Gave You Anything category, what better (lovely parting) gift to give to a present or former lover than a cute Syphilis doll.



Visit GIANT Microbes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

ha ha ha ... I just found these the other day. Well, actually my friend found them and sent the link to me. They're hilarious. Great stocking stuffers I think ... for adults and older children ... and younger children if you've raised 'em right.

10/01/2005 9:47 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah they are pretty funny. :)

10/01/2005 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home