.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Monday, February 06, 2006

You should have seen my face after the Greased Lightning at Hershey Park!

Okay, so the title's a bit misleading, you'll understand once you read further. About a week or so ago I had a physical and being a male I had to have "that test", ya know...the one where you have to bend over and grit your teeth. Well I mentioned to the doctor that he really should install one of those automatic cameras 'right there' where it can take a picture of the patient's face just at the right moment. Then when the patient is leaving, he can stop by the nurses' station where a picture would be available for purchase. Just like at an amusement park on a roller coaster! I doubt that certain doctors would acquire "nicknames" like Greased Lightning or The Hangnail, but it would add a sense of thrill and accomplishment to the photograph. Don't you think.

Okay...not the greatest post, but it was better than all of my posts from January! And as tomorrow I turn 29 again, thoughts of getting older are definitely on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home