.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Flying Spaghetti Monster



Paul the Spud has posted a recent article about people getting upset about The Flying Spaghetti Monster in (where else???) Kansas. It's a good article, go check it out.

I've been a fan of the Church of the FSM for quite a while, lots of fun to visit. Very creative, very funny, and hard not to want to be a member of its "congregation". If you haven't already heard about FSM, then you're really missing out. It came about with the arrival of those that advocate the teaching of Intelligent Design in schools. There is much more information available from the Church of the FSM. Great stuff. A site to bookmark.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

chuckling over here ... didn't know you knew about FSM too ... I love that site. Can we be irreverent and say WTFWFSMD?

4/20/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

BTW ... I think it must be because Kansas is so flat, or something. Those people are always upset about the small things. They can't seem to lift their eyes much above the level of the grass ... hmmm ....

4/20/2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nyah. I think the Supreme Noodle loves all his Pastafarians and will be very forgiving.

:-)

4/20/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

hey we're like posting at the same time.

>bump<
hey move over, that's my spot
>bump<
watch where yer goin.

lol

4/20/2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

I'm a believing Christian and I love the FSM. May we all be touched by his noodly appendage.

That said, those fundys are always worried about the other guy's sins. I've said it many times: my own sins keep me busy 24/7.

Thanks for the linky! Back atcha.

4/21/2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home