.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rumor Of The Moment: Attack Imminent - doubtful origin

A rumor is spreading across the web that an attack on Iran is imminent and that this information has been 'leaked' by somebody that works for the State Department somewhere in Europe. This is probably just junk. But it might be interesting to keep ones eyes open to see if this is picked up by any of the news services or larger blogs.

Of course all of the rumors and "leaks" may indeed be part of psy-ops plan to worry Iran into compliance with any sanctions that the United Nations may come up with in regards to their nuclear program. If that is the case, I don't think it will be successful. [Plus that would make me part of their evil plan, and that would make me feel used and cheap. lol] If, on the other hand, the talk of stopping a possible imminent attack or invasion actually does stem from some valid point of truth (ie, isn't US disinformation/psy-ops but really does come from a war plan) then perhaps it can be stopped.

Quite frankly I think that anyone that works for the State Department overseas that is in a position to come in contact with information like this would send their message to major news centers, post their message to big blogs and get the word out with more credibility than whoever started this message. Like I said, I think it's junk...but I'm curious to see if anybody's going to start reporting it as the truth in big bold letters on blogs and news sites. Let's see.

Here's a couple of places I've found it:

Gold is Money forum
AboveTopSecret post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home