.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Updated link

American Agenda, a link I had on the side bar American Agenda has been updated. Please now visit Declarations instead. Sorry it took me so long to catch this Gary!

I'll try to go through more of my links over the next couple of days and make corrections if needed.

I haven't been updating my blog here as much as I should be. I'll try to be more bloggy in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger PridePress said...

Hey Scott...No...They didn't take away my gay card! (LOL)

Glad you found me!

10/17/2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home