.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Casting Your Vote For World War III

Robert Parry has an excellent article over at Consortium News where he discusses a recent speech made by President Bush to a group of military officers. In the article he describes a prolonged war, which many have described as a "World War III" scenario.

So I guess if you're in favor of war and all that entails...vote Republican.


Definitely worth a read.

.
.
.


How anyone that listens to anything that comes out of Bush's mouth can honestly and rationally believe even a fraction of it is beyond my comprehension. Anyone who feels that the US should follow any form of neo-con policy of expansion in the middle east is to me un-American.

Consortiumnews.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home