.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Organic HTML


This interesting site will generate organic art according to the website that you provide the URL for. Very interesting flash site. So what does your site look like? Visit them at Organic Html This is a shot of what was generated for my site here before this post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, yours is a lovely color. I was joking before I put in my url that I would get a venus flytrap.

I was black. Completely black.

Should I be worried about this? Am I evil? Seriously, it looked like that organic plant matter that spread over the earth in "War of the Worlds."

2/07/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home