.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Fox News May Be Launching News Satire Show

Apparently Fox News is a bit jealous towards the success that Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" has been receiving. Rumor has it that they are considering a show that will be a right-wing version of The Daily Show and will star Laura Ingraham.

It won't work. One of the reasons that The Daily Show is a hit is not just the humor; it's also the fact that it reports the news without the spin that mainstream media uses. Truth delivered with humor. I don't think that Fox News is capable of delivering either humor or truth.

It may be funny to watch her attempts. Though my impulse to through a brick through my TV may become too strong. LOL

Thanks to MoxieGrrl for the tip on this one.

Read more here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

How about desires to launch attacks against FOX stations? That would be my issue ... I just avoid the whole FOX network. They have nothing of value. And I won't condone or pay for their slanderous news service by watching the drivel on at other times.

6/27/2006 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home