.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Which Mutant Would You...

If you're like me, a fan of the X-Men movies, then you're anxiously awaiting friday's release of the new film X-Men: The Last Stand. I'm sure it will be just as good or better than the previous two flicks. Predictable perhaps in some aspects but fun in most areas.

Often times on the internet at different sites you'll see little polls like "If you had superpowers, what would they be?" or "If you were an X-man, what would your mutant powers be?" So this morning I was thinking of the upcoming movie and figured I'd pose a question, with an option of answering either or both of two questions?

Which Mutant Would You "Be"?

or

Which Mutant Would you "Do"?

your pick. Respond in the comments if you want.


Lots of superpowers out there. As to me if I were to go for a mutant superpower I'd probably go for the ability to move through solid objects and couple that with ability to be invisible. Yeah I know that's probably cheating because it's two traits but I can wish.

As to which mutant I'd "do"/have sex with...hmmmm.. That one's gonna take some thought.

Let's see...

Storm?
Storm's very pretty but she always seemed a bit frosty to me.

Rogue?
Very cute. Don't think I'm up to the body-condom I'd have to wear for that one.

Jeanne?
Sexy but she can read my mind and that might get me in trouble.

Mystique?
Mystique! Yeah okay. I'm good with that. She's a mutant with built in Role Playing superpowers!

"Okay so now be a naughty nurse"
mmmmmmmmmm

"Alright, now how about morphing into Jennifer Aniston?"
cool

"One of the Olsen twins?"
eeeeeeeeeeuw Mystique that's not funny! Not from Full House, I meant the grown up ones! stop laughing!
okay...better

"Angelina Jolie"
very nice, that's what I'm talking about...

Of course....can't piss Mystique off and got to make sure she's happy too otherwise she might just morph into the late Chris Farley.


Okay enough of this.
And ladies, I'm curious...will you be more apt to go for the unbreakable Wolverine type or the Laser-light show type with Cyclops..

So...
you're turn. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kilgore Trout said...

yeah mystique no contest.

as for which one to be. hmm... magneto is pretty bad ass. wolverene pretty cool I mean the dude has claws, and ive already got the side burns. i dont know the other characters well enough their might be some cool ones that were minor characters.

5/26/2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home