.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Haditha Massacre Editorial

The Dark Wraith has posted a very nice editorial on the massacre that apparently took place in Haditha, Iraq. I was planning on including a small exerpt here, a quote from his article, but in doing so I feel I would somewhat diminish it. It needs to be read from the beginning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Blistering ...

5/30/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yes the Dark Wraith can be quite the wordsmith! He crafts his sentences with great precision and skill always seeming to find just the right word.

I, on the other hand, will go out of my way simply to use words that I feel are fun to say, like "glee", "spackle", and "conundrum". I doubt I'll ever be able to use those words in the same sentence again.

:-)

5/31/2006 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home