.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Handy Tool for YouTube video

Right now I'm downloading a video from YouTube. I rarely do this as I have a dial-up internet connection and it's basically a waste of time usually to click play on a YouTube video and watch and listen to it splutter tiny bits over a long period of time. But tonight there's a video I want to see because it's of The Ramones and they're one of my all-time favorite bands so I'm downloading it. No, I didn't click on it. I'm using a program called ITube. You enter the url of the YouTube video into ITube, then it downloads the file and saves it as an mp4 file that you can play on your video Ipod, or if you don't have one of those you can watch it with Quicktime. Easy breasy. Let the program download the file and you can watch it later. Here are the links for some more info.

The page that had the YouTube video of The Ramones (thanks C&L)

ITube info at Snapfiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home