.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blackwater

Man! It's been a long time since I've updated this site. Sorry.

Heard an interesting interview on the radio on NPR the other day. The interview was with Jeremy Scahill about his recent book about Blackwater. You can also read a good article about the book over at Alternet. In this book, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army, Scahill talks about the origins and how it has grown over the last few years. I hope my local library gets a copy of this soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home