.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Photoshop Tutorial - Lichentenstein Popart

This is very good tutorial on some intense photo manipulation to turn your photos into popart cartoons in the style of Roy Lichtenstein. It truly amazes me what some people can accomplish with Photoshop. I may try this out myself if I can with my lame-oh free version of Photoshop essentials...that is if all the functions I need are there. Worth a look at if you're into photography and photo editing, even if you haven't put out the big bucks for Photoshop.


Pop Art Inspired by Lichtenstein - Online Tutorial at Melissa Clifton page 1

HT to Red Ferret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home