.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Opera Browser For Your Phone

Okay I'm late getting on the ball with this one. I'm probably the last person in the U.S. that put this on their phone.

But just in case I'm not...

Do you have a cellphone capable of "surfing" the internet? Well if you do and are not happy with the browser that came loaded in your phone, try Opera. There are many different versions. I use the least powerful "mini" version and it's still much better than the browser that came with my phone. It will NOT replace your current browser but will be downloaded as a seperate application. You can still use your old one if you want. It is free. Look here for your phone. If it's not listed there go for the mini browser like I did.

very nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home