.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"You Can't Fight Evil With A Macaroni Duck!"

General musings and observations of the world. Commentaries and thoughts on various subjects. Links to interesting sites and programs. Site's name comes from the TV cartoon "The Tick". [Scott aka Alefifer]

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere on the eastern shore, Maryland, United States

Originally from Rhode Island and now living in Maryland. Happily married to my best friend and have two wonderful daughters. I have a sense of humor that sometimes takes over when I should be restraining it.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Macbeth Video Highly Suspect

Okay, so "highly suspect" may not be as accurate as "total bullshit" but it did sound much nicer for a title. Don't you think?

Some visitors to the site have brought to my attention that the Jessie Macbeth mentioned in my post is quite possibly a fraud. Anyone interested in following some links on this can check out http://www.dahrjamailiraq.com/weblog/ or http://www.ivaw.net/ and the site that I found it on as well, ich.

My thanks to those who commented on the article.

Sorry this happened but it won't be the last time, I'm sure.

When I surf the internet looking for something interesting, important, or entertaining to put on my blog here it is often not a fruitful search. A long time looking at news sites and blogs can yield many articles but often few stories. There's no need for me to always point at, quote, and comment on the same thing everyone else is...but of course sometimes I will jump on a specific bandwagon if it's important enough. I'd much rather find something that I have NOT found that many places. Because of this desire I guess I jumped on the Macbeth story too early. I'd do it again today probably.

My blog here is not specifically a political blog, it's a whatever-blog. Even though I'd estimate 80% of my posts are my liberal whining rantings about current events I do try to post other stuff. Many days I'd much rather post a link to oddball articles like "Lovely Mother's Day Gifts You Can Craft From Roadkill", "Chiuaua Lawn Darts", "Games You Can Play At Home With Cheese", "Let's Tie Up Grandpa!", "Trekkie Whores Exposed", "Reptoid Whistle-blower Reveals Compounds In Mindcontrol Contrails", and "Vote For Hilton-Richie 2006: The Simple Party". But unless I get very lucky or write them myself it isn't going to happen.

So anyways... what was I talking about? I think I drifted somewhat. Oh yeah, Macbeth. You turd. okay. I'll try to be careful and find factual articles, but read my blog and all blogs (and news sites) with a very analytical eye. Think.

Again, thanks for the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home